The taste of coffee is such a voluminous topic that you can write a separate book about it.
Sweetness, bitterness, acidity, aroma ... is there a rule for a delicious cup of coffee from Mammy Coffee™?
Three main factors of a delicious cup of coffee:
The larger the grinding of coffee - the slower the extraction will take place, which forms the taste of coffee.
Coarse grinding is suitable for long brewing a coffee drink.
The finer the grinding, the faster the extraction.
Fine grinding is suitable for the fastest brewing.
Regardless of the size of the grinding - the grinding should be as uniform as possible!
For high-quality, uniform grinding of coffee beans, we recommend using powerful and reliable coffee grinders from our long-term partner, the Spanish company Cunill.
Professional coffee grinders are designed to work in institutions of the HoReCa sector (bars, restaurants, cafes), they are distinguished by high performance and the ability to fine-tune grinding. High-class coffee grinders provide high uniformity of granules of ground coffee, which is very important for the stability of the quality of coffee drinks.
DEGREE GRINDING COFFEE BEANS.
1. Turkish grinding or Espresso fine grinding - the finest (very fine grinding), with the possible adhesion of ground particles.
This is the perfect grind for making fine coffee in a copper or ceramic turk.
We recommend using this type of grinding for our Robusta monosorts (for example, Coffee in beans "Chocolate" and Coffee in beans "Morning") and for Author's coffee blend based on Robusta.
2. Grinding Espresso - fine grinding with a small amount of larger particles.
Excellent grinding of coffee beans for making a drink in an Espresso machine.
We recommend using our Arabica monosorts (for example, Coffee in beans "Exclusive" and Coffee in beans "Midday"), Author's coffee blend based on Robusta or Author's coffee blend from Arabica.
3. Grinding Fine Filter or Filter - coffee particles are slightly smaller than sugar granules, but larger than for espresso.
Such a grinding of coffee is suitable for the preparation of a drink by the drip method, in a geyser coffee maker.
We recommend using our Arabica monosorts (for example, Coffee in beans "Light" and Coffee in beans "Pinotage") and Author's coffee blend from Arabica.
4. Grinding Coarse Filter - optimal for making coffee by brewing, particles the size of granules of sea salt.
Suitable for a French press or cold brew.
Our recommendations are Arabica monosorts (for example, Coffee in beans "Evening" and Coffee in beans «Chillout») and Author's coffee blend from Arabica.
Author's coffee blend based on Robusta:
1) M01 "Exclusive Chocolate" (30% Arabica / 70% Robusta)
2) M02 "Bounty" (30% Arabica / 70% Robusta)
3) M03 "Verano" (30% Arabica / 70% Robusta)
4) M04 "Carnival" (30% Arabica / 70% Robusta)
Author's coffee blend from Arabica:
1) M06 "Golden Dawn" (50% Arabica No. 1 + 50% Arabica No. 2)
2) M07 "Romance" (50% Arabica No. 3 + 50% Arabica No. 4)
3) M08 "Eden" (50% Arabica No. 5 + 50% Arabica No. 6)
Have a nice coffee!!!